OMF Curb: Regulations API discussion July 27

Michael Schnuerle

Jul 21, 2021, 9:44:53 AM7/21/21
to Curb Working Group, Working Group Steering Committee - Curb, omf-staff
Hello OMF Curb Working Group,

At next week's meeting on July 27, the Steering Committee will be reviewing their first draft of the CDS Regulations API

This API includes descriptions of curb regulations, location reference, curb zones, curb areas, and curb spaces. Other CDS APIs (Events, Metrics) will be reviewed in future meetings.

This will be a more technical meeting than what we usually have, so make sure to invite your tech/product people into the room for the discussions. You should be on the calendar event already, so you can forward this email and the calendar event to the colleagues you'd like to participate.

Thanks on behalf of the Steering Committee and Chair Brian Hamlin, and see you all next week.

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations

Brian Hamlin

Jul 30, 2021, 6:41:27 PM7/30/21
to Curb Working Group, mic...@openmobilityfoundation.org, Working Group Steering Committee - Curb, OMF Staff
Thanks again to everyone that was able to attend our (newly named) Curb API Discussion on Tuesday. We had a great discussion on how to shape the API and move it forward. As mentioned on the call, please check out the 6 new discussion topics on GitHub and leave any feedback to help the group with design decisions.

All of the appropriate links are below:
Recording and Chat Log (passcode: !=xr.&x1)

For our next meeting, we will likely be highlighting the Events API and the progress that has been made so far based on our previous discussions and feedback.

Talk soon,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT