OMF Curb Working Group: August 24 Agenda

Brian Hamlin

Aug 19, 2021, 5:34:44 PM8/19/21
to Curb Working Group

Hi everyone,

Please see the agenda below for the next Curb Management Working Group meeting on next Tuesday 8/24 at 9:00am PT / 12:00am ET. Calendar invite for this meeting can be found here.

In preparation for the meeting, please take a moment to review the work done so far on the Events API draft spec.

8/24 - Curb Working Group Agenda (Events API Discussion)

  1. Welcome and process - Brian Hamlin, OMF
  2. Regulation/Event/Metrics spec recap - Michael Schnuerle, OMF
  3. Curb policy use case – TBD
  4. CDS Events API Discussion - Harris Lummis, Automotus

Talk soon,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT

Brian Hamlin

Aug 31, 2021, 2:44:37 PM8/31/21
to Curb Working Group, Brian Hamlin
Hi all,

Thanks for the great Working Group meeting last Tuesday. Lots of good discussion to help us move the Events API forward. Based on our conversations, we've created 5 new discussion threads to try and tie up some lose ends from the meeting. Please take a few minutes this week to write your thoughts down using the links below. As always, the Steering Committee really appreciates your feedback on these targeted threads.

Meeting Materials:
Recording and chat log (passcode: s6%k8B*B)
Notes (thanks Tomas Carranza)

Action Items:
Feedback on Vehicle Properties

Be on the lookout for more information and agenda topics for our next week's (9/7) meeting. I'll send the reminder email later this week.

Talk soon,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT