OMF Curb Working Group: October 19 Agenda

Brian Hamlin

Oct 15, 2021, 4:20:27 PM10/15/21
to Curb Working Group

Hi everyone,

Please see the agenda below for the next Curb Management Working Group meeting on Tuesday at 9:00am PT / 12:00am ET. Calendar invite for this meeting can be found here.

10/19 - Curb Working Group Agenda (CDS Metrics discussion)

  1. Welcome and Process - Brian Hamlin, SDOT
  2. Curbs/Events/Metrics status - Michael Schnuerle, OMF
  3. Use Case Presentation – Kim Lucas, Pittsburgh
  4. CDS Metrics discussion - Brian Hamlin, SDOT
In advance of the meeting, please take a look at the following discussion threads and leave feedback. This will help guide our conversation on Tuesday.
Thanks again and talk soon,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT

Brian Hamlin

Oct 26, 2021, 3:07:26 PM10/26/21
to Curb Working Group, Brian Hamlin
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone that was able to attend our October 19th meeting where we discussed the remaining open Metrics discussion topics. Lots of good feedback and participation that will help the Steering Committee move forward with finalizing the first draft of the specification. Also, special thanks to Kim Lucas from Pittsburgh who presented on some of the curb challenges and efforts that the city of Pittsburgh is undertaking.

Meeting Materials:

Action Items:
  • WGSC needs to determine common units of measurements which will help define Metrics like it is done within MDS
    • Defining how to go from Events to Metrics is needed
  • A flat file seems agreed on being needed. An option for dynamic API if a city wants/needs it.
    • A flat file will still allow for exports/tooling/maps/dashboards
  • Within the next 3 weeks, please include any feedback on the open Metrics discussion threads.

Thanks again and please be on the lookout for next week's meeting agenda.

Best,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT