OMF Curb Working Group: May 18 Agenda

Brian Hamlin

May 14, 2021, 3:46:58 PM5/14/21
to Curb Working Group

Hi everyone,

As a reminder, next Tuesday (5/18) at 9am PT/12pm ET will be our first public kick-off meeting for the Curb Data Specification. This meeting will be a great introduction for new participants and a space to ask any questions you might have.

5/18 - Curb Working Group Agenda

  • Introduction to the Curb Data Specification
  • History
  • Scope of Work
  • Timeline
  • Getting Involved
  • Questions

The Curb Working Group Steering Committee is really excited to discuss this project and scope of work with you all. We hope you’ll get the chance to join us.

See you on Tuesday,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT

Brian Hamlin

May 19, 2021, 8:18:42 PM5/19/21
to Curb Working Group, Brian Hamlin, wgsc...@openmobilityfoundation.org
Fellow curb enthusiasts,

Thanks to everyone that was able to attend the public kickoff this past Tuesday. We had a great discussion with over 60 people in attendance, and hope to carry this momentum forward as we move into the implementation phase of the data specification. I also want to apologize to the folks that had difficulty getting onto the call. We were having Zoom link troubles but this will no longer be a problem for future meetings.

You can find detailed meeting minutes taken by WGSC member Marisa Mangan and also links to the slides and video recordings here.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me or anyone else on the Steering Committee.

Best,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT