OMF Curb Working Group: June 1 Agenda

Brian Hamlin

May 28, 2021, 2:49:33 PM5/28/21
to Curb Working Group

Hi everyone,

Please see the agenda below for the next Curb Management Working Group meeting this coming Tuesday 6/1 at 9:00am PT / 12:00am ET. Calendar invite for this meeting can be found here. If you’d like access to the most up-to-date calendar invites going forward, please download the OMF public calendar to your device by using the ICS calendar link directly from our Wiki page here.

6/1 - Curb Working Group Agenda

  1. Welcome and process - Michael Schnuerle, OMF
  2. City curb use case – Possibly TBD
  3. Regulation spec discussion - Jacob Baskin, Coord

As a reminder, if you haven’t gotten the chance yet, please take a moment to fill out our quick curb survey about what tools and data standards you may be using. We are hoping to discuss the results during our meeting on Tuesday.

Best,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT

Brian Hamlin

Jun 3, 2021, 8:04:38 PM6/3/21
to Curb Working Group, Brian Hamlin
Thanks to everyone that was able to attend the Curb WG meeting this past Tuesday. We really appreciate the feedback given and conversation as we dove into the early phases of what a Regulations API might look like.

Meeting notes, recording and slides can be found here:

Follow-up discussions from the meeting:

See everyone in a few weeks!

Best,

Brian Hamlin