Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Michael Schnuerle

ungelesen,
07.07.2021, 15:19:2507.07.21
an Curb Working Group
Hello Curb Working Group,

Thank you for your contributions last week during the meeting about CDS Metrics.

Now we'd like your contributions about curb metrics on this discussion area:

We'd like for you to leave links to any public documents you have that define metrics you are looking at when you want to measure curb activity, the success of curb projects, evaluate curb changes, etc.  Some were mentioned in the meeting, but we did not capture all the links. Alternatively you can write them up in a comment instead of a link.

It will be good to see what is important for agencies and organizations to measure at the curb, and collect those metrics here. Thank you!

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations

Allen antworten