OMF Curb Working Group: July 13 Agenda

Brian Hamlin

Jul 12, 2021, 1:54:28 PM7/12/21
to Curb Working Group

Hi everyone,

Please see the agenda below for the next Curb Management Working Group meeting tomorrow Tuesday 7/13 at 9:00am PT / 12:00am ET. Calendar invite for this meeting can be found here.

7/13 - Curb Working Group Agenda (Pilot Project Discussion and Setup)

  1. Welcome and process - Jascha Franklin-Hodge, OMF
  2. Curb policy use case – Elias Khoury, San Jose
  3. Regulation/Event/Metrics spec recap - Jascha Franklin-Hodge, OMF
  4. Pilot Project Discussion and Setup -  Angela Giacchetti, OMF, Curb WGSC
    • How to sell, run, fund, approve, and potential challenges

Best,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT

Brian Hamlin

Jul 16, 2021, 3:20:06 PM7/16/21
to Curb Working Group, Brian Hamlin
Thanks again to everyone that was able to attend our CDS Pilot Projects Discussion on Tuesday.

All of the appropriate links are below:
Recording and Chat Log (passcode: #c7A2#rl)
Meeting Notes

For our next meeting, we will likely be revisiting CDS APIs (Regulations, Events, Metrics) and the progress that has been made so far based on our previous discussions and feedback.

Talk soon,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT