OMF Curb Working Group: November 16 Agenda

Brian Hamlin

Nov 15, 2021, 2:57:43 PM11/15/21
to Curb Working Group

Hi everyone,

Please see the agenda below for tomorrow's (11/16) Curb Management Working Group meeting at 9:00am PT / 12:00am ET. Calendar invite for this meeting can be found here.

We are going to spend the majority of our time working to find resolution on the 5 open discussion topics below. In preparation for the meeting, please take a few minutes to look over these topics and come prepared to discuss.

11/16 - Curb Working Group Agenda (Open questions + "final" decisions)

  1. Welcome and Process - Brian Hamlin, SDOT
  2. City Use Case - Prithvi Deore, SCAG
  3. CDS Open Questions and "Final" Decisions -  Michael Schnuerle, OMF
    1. Event lane type
    2. Examples needed
    3. Methodology to calculate raw Metrics numbers
    4. Endpoint names for Metrics
    5. Which vehicle properties are essential to know about?
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Best,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT

Michael Schnuerle

Nov 19, 2021, 9:40:02 AM11/19/21
to Brian Hamlin, Curb Working Group
OMF Curb WG,

Thank you for the attendance and participation this week. The meeting minutes, action items, slides, and recording (plus chat) have been posted:

Most importantly for you in the working group, please review and comment on these 5 open "feedback needed" discussions: