OMF Curb WG - 5/3 Meeting Cancellation

Marisa Mangan

Apr 27, 2022, 5:16:03 PM4/27/22
to Curb Working Group

Hello Curb Working Group,

We are skipping next week's May 3 meeting so the steering committee can do some planning and for an OMF Board meeting. This extra time will help give folks the opportunity to continue using CDS and acquainting themselves with the contents of the release as they strategize on spec implementation. The Steering Committee will be focusing on more launch resources and items for the Working Group to review later, like technical work and more partner presentations.

We do still have a few open discussions on Github, and we welcome your feedback to help refine those topics in advance of the next meeting:

·  Open Discussions that need your comments

·  OpenAPI / Swagger definitions

In case you missed it:

·  View the CDS launch meeting recording, slides, and resources. We encourage you to share it widely amongst colleagues and professional partners.

·  Peruse the CDS Privacy Guide that we’ll discuss at a future meeting.

The next Curb Working Group meeting will take place on Tuesday, 5/17. See you then!

--

Marisa Mangan (she/her)

Senior Mobility Strategist

619.595.5614 office

401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101

  |  Pursuing a brighter future for all

Facebook logoTwitter logoInstagram logoYouTube logoLinkedIn Logo

Learn about our commitment to equity

SANDAG office hours are Tuesday – Friday and every other Monday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.