Fwd: [OMF MDS WG] OMF MDS Working Group Meeting - October 26, 2023

Michael Schnuerle

Oct 24, 2023, 9:06:12 PM10/24/23
to MDS Upgrade Cohort
Hello MDS Upgrade Cohort,

If you are working on using MDS for passenger services (taxi, ride hail, TNCs, shuttles, paratransit, robotaxis, etc) we'd love to hear from you at this week's MDS Working Group meeting! Details below from the chair of our Working Group Steering Committee.

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations

https://www.openmobilityfoundation.org/omf-summit-2023/