Unable to load data

Meghana Ponnuru

Apr 9, 2020, 5:48:51 PM4/9/20
to gsql-...@opengsql.org
Hello,
I have downloaded TG on Centos. I was trying to run the social graph example (https://www.tigergraph.com/tigergraph-docs-gsql-101/)  but I'm unable to load data from the files. It says 0 lines loaded. The log file states kNotFound and gse process is down and I'm unable to start it using gadmin start gse.

centos_tg.jpg
knotfound.jpg

Xinyu Chang

Apr 9, 2020, 6:49:03 PM4/9/20
to Meghana Ponnuru, gsql-users
Are you using an enterprise edition? How is your license key status?

gadmin status license.

Thanks.

Xinyu Chang
Director of Customer Solutions
TigerGraph, Inc.

--
Welcome to GSQL-user group.
- our mission is bringing the power of graph databases to everyone www.opengsql.org

Meghana Ponnuru

Apr 9, 2020, 8:40:39 PM4/9/20
to gsql-users, meghana...@intel.com
Hello Xinyu,
I have not entered the license key while sudo ./install.sh . Is that the mistake?