Deadline Approaching - WAHC 2024 CFP - Oct. 14th, Salt Lake City UT - Submission Deadline: 12th July

Kurt Rohloff

Jul 1, 2024, 7:59:12 AMJul 1
to Kurt Rohloff, Anamaria Costache, BERGAMASCHI, FLAVIO
Hello everyone:

The paper submission deadline is approaching for the next edition of the Workshop on Applied Homomorphic Computing (WAHC).

The submission deadline is July 12th.  Submission information and additional details will be shared on the workshop website: https://homomorphicencryption.org/wahc-2024/

AHC 2024 will take place on Monday Oct. 14th in beautiful Salt Lake City UT.  WAHC is officially affiliated with ACM CCS, as we have been for the past several years, with ACM Proceedings.  Submission will be through EasyChair:  https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=wahc24

For the latest edition of WAHC in 2024, we especially invite papers that are related to compilers and applications for Fully Homomorphic Encryption. For example, we would encourage papers that focus on, for example, compiler design for FHE, real-world applications enabled by compilers, tuning of FHE schemes for compilers, software engineering to accommodate FHE compilers. We of course also welcome any and all papers relevant to applications of FHE and FHE topics in general.

Keynotes and other details are still to be announced.

As always, please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Kurt (with Ana and Flavio.)

--

Kurt Rohloff, PhD. CTO and Co-founder +1 203-676-3752 www.dualitytech.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments, if any) contains confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be used solely by the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message other than for the limited purpose for which it was sent (or if you are not the intended recipient of this message) is strictly prohibited.