Anncouncement - OpenFHE v1.0.1 Release

Kurt Rohloff

Dec 1, 2022, 4:57:33 PM12/1/22
to Kurt Rohloff, con...@openfhe.org

Hello Everyone:

I’m very happy to share the news that the OpenFHE team released our first officially stable release of OpenFHE, v1.0.1.  Please check out this latest version on the project github here: https://github.com/openfheorg/openfhe-development

Please see a listing of new features and capabilities in the library’s release notes here: https://github.com/openfheorg/openfhe-development/blob/main/docs/static_docs/Release_Notes.md

If you haven’t already done so, please register for our community’s discourse forum.  All of the latest discussions on the library, along with general FHE discussion happen on this forum: https://openfhe.discourse.group/

Of course, you can always access the latest information about OpenFHE on our project website: https://www.openfhe.org

Please note that If you’re using PALISADE in production, we recommend migrating to OpenFHE going forward.

As always, please reach out to us at any time:

con...@openfhe.org

Thanks,

Kurt