Colour-blended option of the 3D HorizonCube slider

Mohammad Abdelwahhab

Feb 29, 2024, 2:37:48 AMFeb 29
to us...@opendtect.org

Hello everyone,

After building a relative geological time model (RGT), “horizon cube”, and using the 3D slider, for HorizonCube visualization, how can I display a colour blended frequency/spectral decomposition attributes I extracted? It’s not found.

First, upon using the “Extract Attributes along HorizonCube”, there is no option to extract spectral decomposition attributes, as I thought I can display them as a “HorizonCube data”.

Moreover, I tried extracting a multi-attribute volume, of the three chosen frequencies, to be displayed over the 3D HorizonCube slider, as a “Pre-loaded cube”, but it’s not colour-blended.

The point is, to  dGB Earth Sciences, please add to the software a “colour blended” option upon using the 3D HorizonCube slider; so we can display colour-blended frequencies over the stratal slices.

If it’s found somewhere in the software, please help me do it.

Thanks,

Mohammad Abdelwahhab

Paul de Groot

Feb 29, 2024, 7:12:19 AMFeb 29
to us...@opendtect.org
Hi Mohammad,

RGB(A) color blended slicing through HorizonCube data is supported in the Wheeler (flattened seismic) domain. You do this by adding a color blended Volume Viewer to the Wheeler scene. To speed up the data loading, you can save the spectral decomposition components as Wheeler transformed output volumes. Wheeler functionality is part of the SSIS (Sequence Stratigraphic Interpretation System) plugin.

Best regards,

Paul..
--
Paul de Groot
Geoscience Manager

GoFundMe Campaign
dGB Earth Sciences
Phone:+31 53 4315155
E-mail:paul.d...@dgbes.com
Internet:dgbes.com

Mohammad Abdelwahhab

Feb 29, 2024, 1:20:05 PMFeb 29
to us...@opendtect.org
Thanks very much Dr. Paul for your kind help. It's now working perfectly.
Thanks very much.
Respectfully,
Mohammad