Fault Prediction - Seismic Image Segmentation

Bernard Asare

Jun 5, 2024, 1:55:32 AMJun 5
to us...@opendtect.org
Hello,

I am having challenges with getting results using the Fault Prediction workflow under Seismic Image to Image - Fault Prediction as outlined in the dGB training manual.

I have followed the process to the training stage. However, I seem to have some errors after the training and would appreciate your assistance.

I observed that the trained model has zero (0) output and the input is Undefined.

I used an Edge Preserved Smoother seismic data as input data and a generated Fault Mask as Target for the training.

I have attached images to this message for your review.

Regards,
Bernard.

image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Paul de Groot

Jun 5, 2024, 1:38:00 PMJun 5
to us...@opendtect.org
Hi Bernard,

I guess that something went wrong in the training phase and that the model is corrupt. Please check the training log file for clues. The log file is saved in the Proc folder of your project.

Best regards,

Paul.

--
Paul de Groot