Webinar invitation: Machine Learning with SynthRock link

Marieke van Hout - de Groot

Dec 8, 2022, 7:14:48 AM12/8/22
to us...@opendtect.org

Free webinar: Machine Learning with SynthRock link

Thursday 15 December, 4 pm CET

This webinar will cover how to use synthetic pseudo-well data to train Machine Learning models for direct rock-property prediction from seismic. Pseudo-wells are a synthetic '1D' representation of the sub-surface and are typically created in the stochastic module of the SynthRock plugin of OpendTect. Multiple sets of pseudo-wells covering various geological scenarios can be created in SynthRock. They are further used in OpendTect's Machine Learning plugin as input labeled data for training various Machine Learning and Deep Learning models. Finally, these trained models are applied on a seismic survey with little well-control to directly predict various rock properties such as impedance and lithofacies.

The webinar will be presented by our Machine Learning and SynthRock expert Hardeep Jaglan, Senior Geoscientist at dGB.

Click on this link to sign up: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6043316549723616270

We hope to see you online!

Kind regards,

--
Marieke van Hout, MSc.
Executive Vice President Asia Pacific

 www.dgbes.com
dGB Earth Sciences
Phone:+31 53 4315155
E-mail:marieke.vanhout@dgbes.com
Internet:dgbes.com

Marieke van Hout - de Groot

Dec 14, 2022, 5:04:47 AM12/14/22
to us...@opendtect.org
Hi all,

Please don't forget to register for our webinar tomorrow!