OpendTect patch release 6.6.6

Arnaud Huck

Feb 10, 2022, 6:32:46 AM2/10/22
to OpendTect Users
Hi all,

We have made a patch release for our latest stable version: OpendTect 6.6.6, which is now available for installation/update.

To install or update to the new version, either use the 'Installation -> Update' option from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the Installation Manager from our download center:
https://dgbes.com/index.php/download

Updates are also available for our Python packages, to bring full support for PyTorch, and the latest generation NVidia GPUs using CUDA 11.3. The CUDA 10 python environment for machine learning is now obsolete, and we recommend to uninstall it and replace it with the CUDA 11 environment if the hardware allows, or the CPU-MKL python environment.

For a complete list of improvements and bug-fixes that are included in the 6.6.6 release, please refer to
https://dgbes.com/pdf/Release_Notes_6_6.pdf

Best regards,
--
Arnaud Huck, MSc
Chief Technical Officer

dGB Earth Sciences
Phone: +31 53 43 15 155
E-mail: arnau...@dgbes.com
Internet: dgbes.com

vincent favreau

Feb 15, 2022, 3:27:54 AM2/15/22
to OpendTect Users, arnaud.huck
Hi Arnaud,
I am using OD on Mac. It is great.
It seems that I am having issues with OD to recognize GMT and Madagascar being installed.
Do you have a document I can consult for MAC users ?
For instance, RSFROOT is set in my environment but OD doesn't seem to see it.
Thanks