Petrel Direct issue

ryan green

Jan 12, 2023, 3:32:33 PM1/12/23
to OpendTect Users
I have watched the recent webinar outlining how the plugin works, however I am running into an issue transferring files even though the link status is active. For example I see no horizons available to import from Petrel in the dialog box and when I try to export a horizon to Petrel from OpendTect I get an error stating "No Petrel object selected". I am running Petrel 2019 and using 6.6.4.  Are there any instances of this happening in the past amongst the users?
Thanks
Ryan

ryan green

Jan 12, 2023, 4:42:36 PM1/12/23
to OpendTect Users, ryan green
I should mention I am using version 6.6.4 and the June 15 2021 release date plug-in.  I double checked that aspect for compatibility.

Prajjaval Singh

Jan 13, 2023, 5:07:29 AM1/13/23
to us...@opendtect.org, ryan green
Hi Ryan,

The error message implies that the output location to save the petrel data is not selected. Since it might require a few more inputs from your end, hence I will follow up with you in a separate email.

Best Regards,
Prajjaval Singh

Prajjaval Singh
Geoscientific Software Engineer