Would you like to present? OpendTect webinar series

Marieke van Hout - de Groot

Mar 26, 2024, 6:19:35 AMMar 26
to us...@opendtect.org

Dear OpendTect Users,

We're excited to continue our tradition of knowledge-sharing with the upcoming webinar series dedicated to OpendTect technology.

This year, we're not only looking to showcase the innovative work being done within our community but also to dive into topics that matter most to you.

Have you been working on something exciting with OpendTect, such as developing a new plugin, implementing a groundbreaking Machine Learning model, or achieving a significant discovery using OpendTect workflows?
We would love for you to step into the limelight and share your experiences and achievements with the community.

Moreover, we understand that not everyone might be ready to present. If that's you, but you have burning topics or questions you'd like our experts to explore, we're more than open to your suggestions.

Your input will help us create a webinar series that truly resonates with our community's interests.

This is an open invitation to contribute, learn, and grow together.

Whether you're interested in presenting or have topics you'd like to see covered, please reach out to us at in...@dgbes.com

Your involvement is what makes our community thrive.We're looking forward to an exciting year of learning, sharing, and innovation.

Thank you for being an essential part of the OpendTect community!

Kind regards,
Marieke