OpendTect 6.2 Beta release

Raman Singh

Nov 3, 2017, 1:38:07 AM11/3/17
to OpendTect announce
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the release of OpendTect v6.2.0beta which is now available for installation on Linux (64-bit) and Windows (64-bit and 32-bit). The release for Mac OS will follow shortly.

To install the new version, either use the 'Installation -> Update' option from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the Installation Manager from our download center:
http://www.opendtect.org/index.php/download.html.

Some of the highlights of this release are:

OpendTect (Base):
  • Coordinate Reference Systems
  • RGB blending on 2D lines
  • Shotpoint number included in 2D geometry
  • Import/export 2D horizons using ShotPoint number
  • Volume Builder for 2D
  • Horizon tracking improvements
  • Added scale bar to 2D viewers
  • Store/Retrieve work area selections
  • Point cloud display mode for PointSets

dGB Plugins:
  • Support for Shapefiles
  • Basemap Improvements:
              - Shapefiles
              - Horizon Data
              - 2D horizons displayed as colored line
              - Create new polygons
  • Support for Random Lines in PDF3D
  • Fault & Fractures: 2D TFL and Dip
  • Neural Network: Property prediction on 2D lines
If you have questions/suggestions, please write to sup...@dgbes.com.

Best regards,

Raman K Singh
Manager Software Development

dGB Earth Sciences, India
Phone: +91 22 25704984
E-mail: raman...@dgbes.com
Internet: dgbes.com

SEG Distinguished Achievement Award 2016