OpendTect patch release 6.0.6

Raman Singh

Mar 21, 2017, 9:11:39 AM3/21/17
to OpendTect announce
Hi all,

We have made a patch release for our latest stable version: OpendTect 6.0.6, which is now available for installation/update.

To install or update to the new version, either use the 'Installation -> Update' option from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the Installation Manager from our download center:
http://www.opendtect.org/index.php/download.html.

On Windows, as usual, you must exit all OpendTect processes (except the Installation Manager of course!) to be able to update.

If you are on Mac, please download the new Installer with in-app update facility.

For a list of bug-fixes that are included in the 6.0.6 release, please refer to
http://doc.opendtect.org/6.0.0/doc/ReleaseInfo/RELEASE.txt
and
http://doc.opendtect.org/6.0.0/doc/ReleaseInfo/RELEASE.dgb.txt

Best regards,

Raman K Singh
Manager Software Development

dGB Earth Sciences, India
Phone: +91 22 25704984
Mobile: +91 98 33452542
E-mail: raman...@dgbes.com
Internet: dgbes.com & opendtect.org

SEG Distinguished Achievement Award 2016