OpendTect patch release 6.2.4

Raman Singh

Apr 25, 2018, 1:47:59 AM4/25/18
to OpendTect announce
Hi all,

We have made a patch release for our latest stable version: OpendTect 6.2.4, which is now available for installation/update.

To install or update to the new version, either use the 'Installation -> Update' option from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the Installation Manager from our download center:
https://dgbes.com/index.php/download

We have also made a new patch for the Installer which means if you launch the old Installer, it would automatically download and launch the new one.

On Windows, as usual, you must exit all OpendTect processes to be able to update.

For a list of bug-fixes that are included in the 6.2.4 release, please refer to
http://doc.opendtect.org/6.2.0/doc/ReleaseInfo/RELEASE.txt
and
http://doc.opendtect.org/6.2.0/doc/ReleaseInfo/RELEASE.dgb.txt

Best regards,

Raman K Singh
Manager Software Development
______________________________

dGB Earth Sciences, India
Phone: +91 22 25704984
E-mail: raman...@dgbes.com
Internet: dgbes.com

Raman Singh

Jul 11, 2018, 12:21:26 PM7/11/18
to OpendTect announce
Hi all,

We have made a patch release for our latest stable version: OpendTect 6.2.5, which is now available for installation/update.

To install or update to the new version, either use the 'Installation -> Update' option from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the Installation Manager from our download center:
https://dgbes.com/index.php/download

On Windows, as usual, you must exit all OpendTect processes to be able to update.

For a list of bug-fixes that are included in the 6.2.5 release, please refer to
Raman Singh
Manager - Software Development
______________________________

dGB Earth Sciences
Internet: dgbes.com & opendtect.org

Jan Stellingwerff Beintema

Sep 18, 2018, 3:03:11 AM9/18/18
to OpendTect announce
Hi all,

We have made a patch release for our latest stable version: OpendTect 6.2.6, which is now available for installation/update.

To install or update to the new version, either use the 'Installation -> Update' option from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the Installation Manager from our download center:
https://dgbes.com/index.php/download

This patch release includes the new Bayesian Linear Inversion plugin by LTrace.

On Windows, as usual, you must exit all OpendTect processes to be able to update.

For a list of bug-fixes that are included in the 6.2.6 release, please refer to
Raman Singh