We value your privacy

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Marieke van Hout - de Groot

未讀,
2018年5月24日 上午9:49:272018/5/24
收件者:OpendTect Announce、OpendTect Developers
Dear OpendTect users

As you will no doubt be aware, the new European General Data Protection Regulation privacy law comes into effect on the 25th May (GDPR).

At dGB Earth Sciences we value your privacy. Ensuring the ongoing protection of the data you provide us with, is our upmost priority.

We would like to reassure you that dGB Earth Sciences B.V. have not, and will not, ever retain, sell or use your data in an unauthorized way.

You may, as part of our contact list, occasionally receive information about the work that we do.

If you do not wish to be contacted by us and have your information removed from our systems, please send us an email at  pri...@dgbes.com

More information about our privacy notice can always be found on our website:
Thank you for your continued support.

Kind Regards,

Marieke van Hout, MSc.
International Sales Manager
______________________________

dGB Earth Sciences
Phone:+31 53 4315155
E-mail:marieke...@dgbes.com
Internet:dgbes.com

 SEG Distinguished Achievement Award 2016

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息