OpendTect patch release 6.4.1

Raman Singh

Nov 26, 2018, 7:27:57 AM11/26/18
to OpendTect announce
Hi all,

We have made a patch release for our latest stable version: OpendTect 6.4.1, which is now available for installation/update. This release is also available for macOS.

To install or update to the new version, either use the 'Installation -> Update' option from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the Installation Manager from our download center:
https://dgbes.com/index.php/download

On Windows, as usual, you must exit all OpendTect processes to be able to update.

For a list of bug-fixes that are included in the 6.4.1 release, please refer to
http://doc.opendtect.org/6.4.0/doc/ReleaseInfo/RELEASE.txt
and
http://doc.opendtect.org/6.4.0/doc/ReleaseInfo/RELEASE.dgb.txt

Best regards,