OpendTect Pro Released - Free Evaluation

Marieke van Hout - de Groot

Jan 11, 2016, 6:11:16 AM1/11/16
to us...@opendtect.org, OpendTect Announce
I am happy to report that we have released OpendTect Pro  and our new Fauls and Fractures plugin today.

This release marks the transformation of OpendTect into a full-featured, easy-to-use seismic interpretation system for everyday use. OpendTect Pro is more efficient and less expensive than all competitive systems currently available on the market. With low oil prices and oil companies looking to save costs, we believe OpendTect Pro is the perfect answer.

To celebrate this joyous occasion, we would like to offer you a one week free evaluation of OpendTect Pro and all our commercial plugins.

Please click here to start your free evaluation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information.

An overview off all the technology that is supported in OpendTect can be found here

Kind regards,

Marieke van Hout, MSc.
International Sales Manager

dGB Earth Sciences