[THREDDS #KET-246125]: Re: [support] Downloading dataset subset as .nc files

1 view

Unidata THREDDS Support

Dec 20, 2021, 1:06:34 PM12/20/21
to sam.har...@australianseaweedinstitute.com.au, n...@opendap.org, sup...@opendap.org
Hi Sam,

The easiest way to get what you want would be using the NetcdfSubset service, but that doesn't appear to be working for this dataset. You could contact the group that runs the server (Unidata develops and supports the TDS codebase, but we don't own this particular instance).

Alternatively, the workaround would be to access the individual data files, rather than the aggregation, via HTTPServer, e.g. https://regional-models.ereefs.info/thredds/fileServer/GBR4_H2p0_B3p1_Cq3b_Dhnd/all/gbr4_bgc_all_simple_2019-04.nc - you would need to do that for each month of data that you're interested in.

Hope that helps!
best,
Hailey

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: KET-246125
Department: Support THREDDS

Sam Harrington

Jan 6, 2022, 5:31:36 PM1/6/22
to support...@unidata.ucar.edu, n...@opendap.org, sup...@opendap.org

Hi Hailey,

Thank you for the support and I hope you had a great end of year period. I have found a solution through those who run the server for the time being. Thank you again.

Cheers,

Sam Harrington
Project Engineer, Australian Seaweed Institute