Looking for Bilingual Interpretation Services?

Priya Sharma

Dec 14, 2021, 2:06:08 AM12/14/21
to sup...@opendap.org

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

I am writing to introduce a language translation company which provides:

Interpretation (includes hiring of interpreters on contact/permanent basis)

Voice Over

IVR Recording

Sub-Titling

Transcription

Dubbing

The company also assist with Conference interpretation which involves delegating an interpreter, arranging the conference venue, providing equipment on rent and delivering all types of accommodation and travel facilities. The team is a blend of language experts who work in different language combinations on different projects.

Major clients: BHEL, Emenox Group, Interglobe Technologies, TCS, Global Sign, DTS, L&T, and Schneider Electric.

In case, you have any of these service requirement, please write back to me.

Kind Regards.

Priya Sharma

Dept. (HR)