Python Data Request Issue

1 view

Jack Madison

Dec 23, 2021, 4:57:03 PM12/23/21
to sup...@opendap.org

Hi,

My name is Jack Madison and I currently work as a research assistant for Hitoshi Shigeoka at Simon Fraser University.

I am attempting to request data from the following server https://amd.rd.naro.go.jp/opendap/ using python3 and the provided AMD_Tools3.py code but I am getting the following error message each time :

ValueError: ('Network error found. Please check id and password or try again after a while. ')

Previously I was having no issues with the code that I was running until late last week. Is there an issue on the server side of the request?

All the best,

Jack

James Gallagher

Dec 30, 2021, 11:31:07 AM12/30/21
to Jack Madison, Gallagher James, sup...@opendap.org
This server requires a user name and password and without that I cannot test the server using a browser. Is there a way to provide that information using the AMD_Tools3.py software?

James

All the best,
Jack

James Gallagher