no updated data available

1 view

Alex Ebrahimi

Dec 2, 2021, 12:49:59 PM12/2/21
to sup...@opendap.org
Hi,

I've used MERRA2 data since the first of 2021 and until now I didn't see any issue. But now, when I try to download there is no data available for Oct 2021.

example ULR:

Please let me know if you need more information and appreciate it if you could let me know how to fix it.

Best,
Alex

Alex Ebrahimi | Liberty Power | Performance & Reliability Analyst
P: 905-287-6443 | C: 647-394-4759 | E: Alex.E...@algonquinpower.com
354 Davis Road, Suite 100, Oakville, ON L6J 2X1
VAT#123456

Dan Holloway

Dec 2, 2021, 5:09:50 PM12/2/21
to Alex Ebrahimi, sup...@opendap.org
Hi,

   We’re the software developers of OPeNDAP, we don’t run the servers themselves.  That said:

   It appears that dataset ended in 2021-05-31 according to the NASA website:

   There’s a link on that webpage to the GES DISC Help Desk, they’re probably a better source than we are on this dataset: gsfc-dl-...@mail.nasa.gov

   Hope this helps.

      Dan

James Gallagher

Dec 28, 2021, 11:46:27 AM12/28/21
to Alex Ebrahimi, Gallagher James, sup...@opendap.org
This should be fixed by now. I see the files were updated on the 18th of the month.

My apologies for the delay in responding.

James
James Gallagher

signature.asc