November Newsletter: Securing the Software Supply Chain

1 view

Docker

Nov 30, 2021, 11:04:07 AM11/30/21
to sup...@opendap.org
Stay in the know with the latest news and announcements for Docker developers...
November Newsletter
The latest and greatest content for developers.

webinar-sssc
Webinar | Securing the Software Supply Chain with Docker Business

See how Docker Business helps your organization maintain a secure software supply chain. Register Now!
aws-partnership
We're happy to announce that, in partnership with Amazon, Docker Official Images are now available on AWS ECR Public.
subscription-cheat-sheet
Wondering which Docker subscription is right for you and your organization? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
get-started-with-docker-business
We’ve made it easier than ever to move to a Docker Business subscription. Sign in or create a Docker account to get started.
trusted-content-survey
We’d love your feedback on Docker Trusted Content. Complete the survey for a chance to win a gift card!
docker-community-all-hands
Community All-Hands | Dec 9 at 8am PT

This virtual event brings the Docker community together to share feature and product updates, live demos, breakout sessions and more. Register Now!
webinar-management-security-docker-business
On-Demand Webinar | Management & Security at Scale with Docker Business

See how Docker Business enables centralized management and security for organizations. Watch On-Demand
captain-nicolas-de-loof
Docker Captain: Nicolas De Loof

Docker Captains are experts in their field and are passionate about sharing their knowledge. See how Nicolas is contributing to the Docker community.
Docker Community
Learn, connect and collaborate with millions of developers across the globe using Docker.
Docker Blog
Check out the latest news, tips & tricks, how to guides, best practices and more from Docker experts.
docker_logo_landing.png
logo-facebook.png logo-twitter.png logo-youtube.png logo-linkedin.png logo-blog.png
3790 El Camino Real #1052, Palo Alto, CA 94306