December Newsletter: Everything you missed at our Community All Hands and more!

Docker

Dec 22, 2021, 4:01:02 PM12/22/21
to sup...@opendap.org
Check out the latest news, tips & tricks, how to guides, best practices and more from Docker experts.
December Newsletter
The latest and greatest content for developers.

community-all-hands-4.png
Recapping the Community All Hands
Watch on-demand to learn from expert Open Source contributors how to test, deploy and share your projects using Docker. Check out this recap of our talks on developer tooling, bioinformatics, machine learning, security and much more.
Log4J is a security risk that requires attention to remove the vulnerability. We've added Log4Shell scanning to Docker Hub to help you understand which repos are impacted and to accelerate your path to remediation.
Knowing where an image came from helps you build with confidence. Docker CTO Justin Cormack shows you how content from Docker Verified Publishers lets you build apps from a trusted foundation.
Looking for a feature to help you build applications faster? Sign up for a user research session with Docker! Your feedback helps us build the products developers love.
The grace period for our Subscription Service Agreement ends on January 31, 2022. Find out which Docker subscription is right for you and your organization.
Meet Docker Captain - Nana Janashia
Nana enjoys kickboxing, puppies and sweet snacks. When Nana was a junior developer, it took her more than 2 years to understand and start using Docker. With this in mind, she created a Complete Docker Crash Course to help get you started. Learn more about Nana.
video-covid-19.png
Containerization: The Silent Hero of COVID-19 Variant Surveillance Effort
This video highlights some of the most prominent bioinformatics open source projects among the scientific community and focuses on how Docker containers have provided a solution for genomic analysis workflows through distribution, repeatability and simplicity. Watch Now.
Docker Community
Learn, connect and collaborate with millions of developers across the globe using Docker.
Docker Blog
Check out the latest news, tips & tricks, how to guides, best practices and more from Docker experts.
docker_logo_landing.png
logo-facebook.png logo-twitter.png logo-youtube.png logo-linkedin.png logo-blog.png
3790 El Camino Real #1052, Palo Alto, CA 94306