DSP handler for hyrax 1.7

Namba Takaya

Jul 11, 2011, 5:30:44 AM7/11/11
to ope...@opendap.org
Dear Sir

I am doing under Mac os X 10.6.3  with hyrax 1.7RC3.
Is there already DSP handler in there or we have to install the module of  DSP handler?

I would like to know how we can see which kinds of module (handler) are already built in my hyrax system?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

Nathan Potter

Jul 11, 2011, 1:04:35 PM7/11/11
to Nathan Potter, Namba Takaya, ope...@opendap.org

Takaya,

PS - The response is an XML document so you may need to do a "View
Source" is you are using a browser to view it.

On Jul 11, 2011, at 9:56 AM, Nathan Potter wrote:

> Takaya,
>
> You can see what is installed by going to you server and soliciting
> the version response:
>
> http://localhost:8080/opendap/hyrax/version
>

> (please adjust the URL to reflect your location)
>

> Nathan

>> --
>> .

Nathan Potter

Gallagher James

Jul 11, 2011, 3:29:14 PM7/11/11
to Namba Takaya, ope...@opendap.org

Takaya,

When you say 'DSP' do you mean a handler for images/data stored in the U of Miami DSP system?

James

Namba Takaya

Jul 11, 2011, 7:09:39 PM7/11/11
to jgall...@opendap.org, ope...@opendap.org
Dear James

I am sorry that I made my poor explanation with DSP handler.
In fact I would like to put the grads binary data with ctl file in my opendap server.

In addition I plan to put the huge amount of  my station(in-situ) data in my opendap server.
I would like to know the best way. I have a very few information that dapper  or  GSD can probably do it?
Could you give me some suggestion?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba