Error in HTTPCacheTest

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrés Valle

未读,
2016年7月29日 16:19:532016/7/29
收件人 openda...@opendap.org
I'm getting an error trying to install Dap.

......................Exception: Error while reading the URL: http://test.opendap.org/dap/data/nc/fnoc2.nc.dds.
The OPeNDAP server returned the following message:
Not Found: The data source or server could not be found.
        Often this means that the OPeNDAP server is missing or needs attention;
        Please contact the server administrator.

I'm sending the log file as well.

test-suite.log

James Gallagher

未读,
2016年7月29日 16:32:272016/7/29
收件人 Andrés Valle、James Gallagher、Tech OPeNDAP、support@opendap.org support
On Jul 29, 2016, at 13:17, Andrés Valle <andres.e...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm getting an error trying to install Dap.

......................Exception: Error while reading the URL: http://test.opendap.org/dap/data/nc/fnoc2.nc.dds.

An issue with the data pool on our test.opendap.org site. This URL: http://test.opendap.org/dap/data/nc/fnoc1.nc.dds should would for you.

Which version of libdap are you building (you can find the version number near the top of the configure.ac file)? Where did you get the source code (our web site, a RPM source dist, etc.)? I’m asking because we dropped the fnoc2 data set from the tests a while ago (but when I cannot remember).

Thanks,
James

--
James Gallagher