Hyrax-1.16.3 Release

Nathan Potter

Jan 4, 2021, 2:48:26 PM1/4/21
to opendap-...@opendap.org, OPeNDAP Inc., ope...@opendap.org, Nathan Potter

Greetings,

We at OPeNDAP are pleased to announce the release of Hyrax-1.16.3.

- New Features & Improvements:
- Group support for fileout_netcdf-4
- Improvements to the dmr++ process chain including support for COMPACT layout data.
- Implemented SuperChunk optimization for dmr++ data access.
- Improved ICESat-2 ATL03 and ATL08 support.
- Improved support for HDF-EOS2 swath multiple dimension map pairs
- The ncWMS2 application is now working again in our Docker images.

- Bugs were fixed.

- The continuous integration processes and security analysis were improved.
- Support for CentOS-6 has been terminated.

You can find the details here: https://www.opendap.org/software/hyrax/1.16

Sincerely,

Nathan

= = =