Deploying VOLTHA on AWS

Kartikeya Verma

May 3, 2024, 1:22:39 AMMay 3
to VOLTHA Discuss
Has anybody deployed VOLTHA and BBSim on AWS EKS Cluster.

We would like to know AWS EC2 Size / Specs and steps for deployment.

Any special tips or Video tutorials will be additional help.

Thanks in advance.

Kartikeya

Mahir Gunyel

May 3, 2024, 11:46:25 AMMay 3
to Kartikeya Verma, VOLTHA Discuss
Most of our periodic bbsim tests and verification tests etc. run on AWS instances. I guess the EC2 instance we are using has 8 cores vCPU and 15Gb memory (https://jenkins.opencord.org/computer/EC2%20%28CORDEC2%29%20%2D%20ubuntu18.04%2Dbasebuild%2D8c%2D15g%20%28i%2D0694113c15f0f499d%29/).  No special deployment is needed. You can use VOLTHA deployment guides to deploy.

kartike...@gmail.com

May 3, 2024, 12:40:08 PMMay 3
to Mahir Gunyel, VOLTHA Discuss

Thanks Mahir.

Somehow not able to access the below mentioned link.

We are following https://docs.voltha.org/master/overview/architecture_overview.html for deployment . Hope this is correct

Mahir Gunyel

May 3, 2024, 1:30:59 PMMay 3
to kartike...@gmail.com, VOLTHA Discuss
No worries. Nothing important in the provided link.
Yes,  Voltha docs is the correct place to follow.