Open Broadband Meetup CFP Open!

Denise Barton

Aug 7, 2023, 11:19:43 AM8/7/23
to VOLTHA Discuss, Michelle Roth
We look forward to seeing you in Istanbul for the Open Broadband Meetup October 18-19.  The CFP for the event is now open - please consider presenting at this community forum to share your insights and thoughts related to SEBA/VOLTHA. We are soliciting technical talks; check out the CFP for all the details; submission deadline is September 8th. The VOLTHA TST will review submissions and make selections.

If you've not already done so, please RSVP to let us know you will be joining us for the Open Broadband Meetup. Note that this is an in-person event.

Sincerely,
Denise