Jaeger Pod fails with status "InvalidImageName"

Gowtham Boopathi

Feb 13, 2024, 9:09:14 AMFeb 13
to VOLTHA Discuss
Hi All,

I am trying to install VOLTHA Infra with logging and tracing enabled. I used the below command,

"'" helm upgrade --install --create-namespace -n infra voltha-infra onf/voltha-infra \ --set voltha-tracing.enabled=true \ --set efk.enabled=true ""

When I checked the pod status, I could see Jaeger pod fails with status "InvalidImageName". Attached screenshot for reference,

Jaeger.png

Gowtham Boopathi

Feb 15, 2024, 7:50:05 AMFeb 15
to VOLTHA Discuss
Hi All,

I could see in voltha-helm-charts-3.3.0 for voltha-tracing, the source path for the Jaeger install in Chart.yaml is "https://github.com/jaegertracing/jaeger-kubernetes/tree/master/all-in-one". This leads to InvalidImageName error.

I tried to install Jaeger manually by changing the source path in the Chart.yaml file to "https://github.com/hansehe/jaeger-all-in-one/tree/master/helm/jaeger-all-in-one" and I could see Pod is coming up.

Could anyone please let me know whether there is a specific Voltha-helm-charts release version in which this issue is fixed.

Regards,
Gowtham Boopathi

Disclaimer: © 2024 VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd. This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful.