Code of Conduct in the OpenCord Repo

Matteo Scandolo

Nov 25, 2019, 1:45:51 PM11/25/19
to SEBA Developers, VOLTHA Discuss, CORD Developers, Mobile CORD, devrel, CORD Discuss, OMEC Discuss, COMAC Developers
Hi All!
as an effort to make our great community more inclusive and a safer place for everyone we are adding a Code of Conduct in every repository. You can see it here: https://www.opennetworking.org/wp-content/themes/onf/img/onf-code-of-conduct.pdf

This is quite a challenging task when we have 120 repositories in the Opencord organization on github.

I created patches in all the repositories: https://gerrit.opencord.org/#/q/Adding+Code+of+Conduct
some of them are failing the validation on Jenkins for different reasons (mostly a version conflict). I'll work on getting these patches merged as a best-effort activity, it would be great if repo owners/maintainers can help in the process and merge the patches on their respective repos.

For any questions related to this, please don't exitate to contact the ONF DevRel team at dev...@opennetworking.org

Thanks in advance for the help

Teo

--