[runtime-spec VOTE] tag ac7bb22 as v1.1.0 (closes Mon Jul 3 06:02:25 AM UTC 2023)

Akihiro Suda

Jun 26, 2023, 2:04:13 AM6/26/23
to dev
Maintainers of the Runtime spec,

I'd like to propose releasing the OCI Runtime Spec v1.1.0: https://github.com/opencontainers/runtime-spec/pull/1213

Please approve or reject the release PR (with reasoning) on GitHub.
If you are no longer interested in voting, please let us know explicitly.

Regards,
Akihiro Suda

Toru Komatsu

Jun 26, 2023, 9:06:25 AM6/26/23
to Akihiro Suda, dev
Thanks, Suda -san, for your coordination in releasing v1.1.0

Let's release it 🚀

Thanks,
Toru

Vincent Batts

Jun 26, 2023, 9:53:00 AM6/26/23
to Akihiro Suda, dev
I like how you've laid out the RC timeline in that PR!
So clean and helpful.

On 25/06/23 23:04 -0700, Akihiro Suda wrote:
>Maintainers of the Runtime spec,
>
>I'd like to propose releasing the OCI Runtime Spec
>v1.1.0: https://github.com/opencontainers/runtime-spec/pull/1213
>
>Please approve or reject the release PR (with reasoning) on GitHub.
>
>*If you are no longer interested in voting, please let us know explicitly.*
signature.asc

Akihiro Suda

Jul 21, 2023, 11:58:25 PM7/21/23
to dev