your Github page

Daniel Kupka

Jun 10, 2024, 4:23:05 AMJun 10
to d...@opencontainers.org
Hi there,

scanned your GitHub page and noticed it has about 20k stars and 1.2k followers across your repositories. Have you considered who exactly is behind those stars, and follows?

I bring this up because knowing their details and affiliations could unlock valuable insights and opportunities for collaboration.

Okay to send you a table detailing your followers and starrers? No strings attached. We've had strong interest from other tech organizations.

Best regards,

Daniel

----
Daniel Kupka
Vice President | Global Marketing
Singular Growth

Daniel Kupka

Jun 17, 2024, 4:22:27 AMJun 17
to d...@opencontainers.org
Hi there, sorry. I should have sent it earlier. Here is a redacted sample table from an IBM repository.

We see that organizations connect with forkers or starrers over email or LinkedIn, and build automations and newsletters to engage with them.

Okay to link over a table for one of your repositories?

I might have this wrong though. Should I connect with someone specific about this?

Best regards,

Daniel

----