[image-spec VOTE] tag 6e820ec as v1.0.0-rc2 (closes Wed Nov 2 21:00:00 UTC 2016)

Brandon Philips

Oct 26, 2016, 5:40:34 PM10/26/16
to Jonathan Boulle, Stephen Day, Brendan Burns, Jason Bouzane, Vincent Batts, John Starks, dev
Hello Image Spec Maintainers-

Round two on this vote as the majority missed it last time :)

We should release v1.0.0-rc2 of the image spec from commit 6e820ec. There have been several improvements and clarifications since the rc1 released 21 days ago. See the full list of commits here:

If you agree reply with LGTM.
If you disagree reply with REJECT and your reasoning.

Pull request for the version bump is open.

Thank You,

Brandon

Jonathan Boulle

Oct 26, 2016, 5:44:14 PM10/26/16
to Brandon Philips, Stephen Day, Brendan Burns, Jason Bouzane, Vincent Batts, John Starks, dev
LGTM

Vincent Batts

Oct 26, 2016, 6:05:53 PM10/26/16
to Jonathan Boulle, Brandon Philips, Stephen Day, Brendan Burns, Jason Bouzane, Vincent Batts, John Starks, dev
LGTM

Brendan Burns

Oct 26, 2016, 11:08:52 PM10/26/16
to Vincent Batts, Jonathan Boulle, Brandon Philips, Stephen Day, Jason Bouzane, Vincent Batts, John Starks, dev

LGTM.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Jonathan Boulle
<jonatha...@coreos.com> wrote:
> LGTM
>
> On 26 October 2016 at 23:40, Brandon Philips <brandon...@coreos.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Image Spec Maintainers-
>>
>> Round two on this vote as the majority missed it last time :)
>>
>> We should release v1.0.0-rc2 of the image spec from commit 6e820ec. There
>> have been several improvements and clarifications since the rc1 released 21
>> days ago. See the full list of commits here:

Jason Bouzane

Oct 27, 2016, 1:35:54 PM10/27/16
to Brendan Burns, Vincent Batts, Jonathan Boulle, Brandon Philips, Stephen Day, Vincent Batts, John Starks, dev
LGTM

Brandon Philips

Oct 27, 2016, 1:40:04 PM10/27/16
to Jason Bouzane, Brendan Burns, Vincent Batts, Jonathan Boulle, Stephen Day, Vincent Batts, John Starks, dev
LGTM

LGTM

Stephen Day

Oct 31, 2016, 9:06:12 PM10/31/16
to Brandon Philips, Jason Bouzane, Brendan Burns, Vincent Batts, Jonathan Boulle, Vincent Batts, John Starks, dev
LGTM

John Starks

Oct 31, 2016, 9:46:54 PM10/31/16
to Stephen Day, Brandon Philips, Jason Bouzane, Brendan Burns, Vincent Batts, Jonathan Boulle, Vincent Batts, dev

LGTM

Rob Dolin

Nov 1, 2016, 11:42:51 AM11/1/16
to Vincent Batts, Vincent Batts, dev

Looks like 7 of 7 maintainers have now vote LGTM! J

Vincent (or whoever may be generating the HTML and PDF versions of the spec),

Please considering the specification version at the top of the HTML and PDF outputs like we have in the Runtime spec.

Thanks much—

--Rob

Vincent Batts

Nov 1, 2016, 12:05:08 PM11/1/16