[runtime-spec VOTE] tag 6d65997 as v1.0.0-rc6 (closes Wed Jul 12 17:15:28 UTC 2017)

Vincent Batts

Jul 5, 2017, 1:17:21 PM7/5/17
to Michael Crosby, Vishnu Kannan, Mrunal Patel, Vincent Batts, Daniel Dao Quang Minh, Brandon Philips, Tianon Gravi, Qiang Huang, dev
Hey y'all,

It has been since March 8th that we last had a release candidate tagged for the runtime-spec, and there have been 128 changesets merged since then.

We've wound down the activity as we approached a v1 release, along with the recent freeze period.
To be clear, this release candidate is the final RC. Immediately following the tagging of this as `v1.0.0-rc6` we will have the vote for the `v1.0.0`. There will be no changes from the rc6 to v1.0.0 save only a bump to `./specs-go/version.go`.

Here's the link for the version bump PR: https://github.com/opencontainers/runtime-spec/pull/882

If you agree reply with LGTM.
If you disagree reply with REJECT and your reasoning.

vb

Tianon Gravi

Jul 5, 2017, 1:28:54 PM7/5/17
to Vincent Batts, Michael Crosby, Vishnu Kannan, Mrunal Patel, Daniel Dao Quang Minh, Brandon Philips, Qiang Huang, dev
LGTM

♥,
- Tianon
4096R / B42F 6819 007F 00F8 8E36 4FD4 036A 9C25 BF35 7DD4

Brandon Philips

Jul 5, 2017, 1:30:17 PM7/5/17
to Tianon Gravi, Vincent Batts, Michael Crosby, Vishnu Kannan, Mrunal Patel, Daniel Dao Quang Minh, Qiang Huang, dev
LGTM

Huangqiang (H)

Jul 5, 2017, 9:58:37 PM7/5/17
to Brandon Philips, Tianon Gravi, Vincent Batts, Michael Crosby, Vishnu Kannan, Mrunal Patel, Daniel Dao Quang Minh, dev

LGTM

Dao Quang Minh

Jul 6, 2017, 6:03:24 AM7/6/17
to Huangqiang (H), Brandon Philips, Tianon Gravi, Vincent Batts, Michael Crosby, Vishnu Kannan, Mrunal Patel, dev
LGTM

LGTM

LGTM

LGTM

,

Vishnu Kannan

Jul 6, 2017, 1:58:22 PM7/6/17
to dev, mic...@docker.com, vis...@google.com, mpa...@redhat.com, vba...@redhat.com, dqmi...@gmail.com, brandon...@coreos.com, admw...@gmail.com, h.huan...@huawei.com
LGTM

Michael Crosby

Jul 7, 2017, 4:16:41 PM7/7/17
to Vishnu Kannan, dev, Michael Crosby, Mrunal Patel, Vincent Batts, Dao Quang Minh, Brandon Philips, Tianon Gravi, Qiang Huang
LGTM
--
Michael Crosby
@crosbymichael

Mrunal Patel

Jul 7, 2017, 4:19:05 PM7/7/17
to Michael Crosby, Vishnu Kannan, dev, Michael Crosby, Vincent Batts, Dao Quang Minh, Brandon Philips, Tianon Gravi, Qiang Huang
LGTM

Bradley D. Thornton

Jul 9, 2017, 3:32:13 PM7/9/17
to d...@opencontainers.org
LGTM
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
http://NorthTech.US
TEL: +1.310.421.8268

Vincent Batts

Jul 10, 2017, 11:59:40 AM7/10/17
to Mrunal Patel, Michael Crosby, Vishnu Kannan, dev, Michael Crosby, Dao Quang Minh, Brandon Philips, Tianon Gravi, Qiang Huang
Just a heads up, with my implicit LGTM this vote is unanimous. I can go ahead with this RC release.
Can I get a couple LGTMs on https://github.com/opencontainers/runtime-spec/pull/882 please

vb

Vincent Batts

Jul 10, 2017, 1:13:34 PM7/10/17
to Mrunal Patel, Michael Crosby, Vishnu Kannan, dev, Michael Crosby, Dao Quang Minh, Brandon Philips, Tianon Gravi, Qiang Huang
https://github.com/opencontainers/runtime-spec/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc6
This RC6 is posted now. There are the PDF and HTML form for review.

As this passed unanimously and merged a couple days before the vote window was done, I encourage folks to rebase on this `v1.0.0-rc6` tag as soon as possible.

Reminder, besides the bump to `./specs-go/version.go` this release will be voted on for `v1.0.0` starting this Wednesday.

vb