Review Friday is now monthly

Katrin Ihler

Jun 14, 2022, 11:33:44 AM6/14/22
to Opencast Development, Opencast Users
Hi folks,

since attendance of the Review Friday has been low and it's also been difficult for me to find the time to be available, we have decided to change the schedule: The Review Friday is now monthly, the last Friday of every month to be exact (except for December probably, because who's working in the last week of December?).

Also, if you are interested in helping out during Review Fridays (which is really just pointing people in the right direction and maybe answering some questions about the review process or Opencast in general), please speak up, or just show up in the chat during the day athttps://matrix.to/#/#opencast-community:matrix.org.

Cheers,

Katrin

--
ELAN e.V.