From which node are we supposed to use the new Standalone Editor

itz.feli...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2022, 11:04:46 AM10/21/22
to Opencast Users
Hi,
the Editor appears to be bundled with Admin and Presentation. Can I use the new Standalone Video Editor from both nodes? Is there already a guide what needs to be configured to use it from either node?

-- Felix

Lars Kiesow

Oct 24, 2022, 6:02:19 PM10/24/22
to us...@opencast.org
The editor is intended to be available on both nodes. Unfortunately,
there is a bug which may cause problems depending on the configuration
right now.
–Lars