SysAdmin Meeting and Webinar this Wednesday!

Katrin Ihler

Feb 26, 2024, 6:46:59 AMFeb 26
to Opencast Users
Hi folks,

there's another SysAdmin meeting this Wednesday at 3pm CET at
https://meet.opencast.video (Passwort "welcome"). Topic suggestions are
welcome, just add them to the agenda at https://sysadmin.opencast.video/
or write me directly. Any help with this is much appreciated! :)

Directly after the meeting we will hold our first webinar where I will
talk a bit about publications: What they are, where they're stored, what
different kinds we have... Tune in to find out! :D

Hope to see a lot of you there,

Katrin

--
ELAN e.V.
Heger-Tor-Wall 12

Carlos Turro Ribalta

Feb 27, 2024, 4:02:25 AMFeb 27
to us...@opencast.org, Javier Fabra
Dear Opencasters

Here is the friendly reminder for the registration in the next Opencast Summit (12-15th March 2024). We plan to close the registration next 1st of March.

We have arranged a great agenda at https://opencast.org/2024/02/15/opencast-summit-2024-agenda/

This year we have no conference fee.

Registration link is https://opencast.org/2024/02/14/registration-for-the-2024-opencast-summit-in-zaragoza-spain-march-13-15/

See you in Zaragoza!

Carlos

===
Carlos Turró

Subdirector de Redes y Tecnologías Multimedia - Head of Media Services
Área de Sistemas de Información y Comunicaciones (ASIC)
Universitat Politecnica de Valencia