Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Nadine Weidner

no leída,
13 dic 2022, 10:25:1113/12/22
a d...@opencast.org
Hi everyone,

the Opencast community is looking for release managers for
the upcoming 13 (Feature freeze around May 2023,
release around June 2023).

Note that the release manager's job contains very little
technical work. Instead, they mostly focus on motivation and
coordination of the community during the release phase. The
role of release managers is described in more detail in the
Opencast development documentation:

  https://docs.opencast.org/develop/developer/release-manager/

In the past, it has proven good practice to have two people
fill this job as co-release managers to help keep up the
process during vacation, sickness and in case of local
emergencies.

I am looking forward to your applications on list, please
voice your interest until 2022/01/04.

Regards,
your Opencast 13 release managers
Nadine and Matthias

Nadine Weidner

no leída,
13 dic 2022, 10:32:3213/12/22
a Opencast Development,Nadine Weidner
Hi again everyone,

of course we are looking for release managers for the upcoming Opencast 14 release :)

Regards,
your Opencast 13 release managers
Nadine and Matthias

Greg Logan

no leída,
31 ene 2023, 13:23:2231/1/23
a d...@opencast.org,Opencast Users
Hi all,

We're still seeking an Opencast 14 release manager!  Anyone interested in stepping forward?

Thanks,

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar