Next meeting on Monday 25 April 2022 at 2pm CEST

Daniel Ebbert

Apr 1, 2022, 4:19:06 AM4/1/22
to annotat...@opencast.org
Dear all,

the next meeting of the Opencast Annotation Tool Community will be on
Monday the 25th of April 2022 at 2pm CEST (Europe/Berlin).

We will be meeting using the Opencast BigBueButton at:
https://meet.opencast.video
The password is "welcome".

We will be continuing the discussion we started during our last meeting
on how we can continue development of the tool.

FYI: After community feedback this mailing list was renamed to
annotat...@opencast.org, and we should stick to English on list.

Best regards
Daniel

--
Universität zu Köln

Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK)
Weyertal 121
D-50931 Köln
✆: +49-221-470-89631
rrzk.uni-koeln.de

Daniel Ebbert

Apr 25, 2022, 4:45:57 AM4/25/22
to annotat...@opencast.org
Dear all,

just a quick reminder. Today is the next meeting about the Opencast
Annotation Tool.
We meet at 2pm CEST (Europe/Berlin).

We will be continuing the discussion from our last meeting. Open points are:

- Who will be able to merge the Multi Content Annotations?

- Which companies are able to work on the OAT?

- How do we want to organise quality control?

- Do we want a rewrite of the OAT?

We will be meeting using the Opencast BigBueButton at:

https://meet.opencast.video

The password is "welcome".

See you soon,

Daniel