Reminder: Next meeting on Tuesday 2nd of August at 3pm CEST

Manuel Oellers

Jul 28, 2022, 2:42:59 AM7/28/22
to Opencast Annotation Tool
Dear all,

we’d like to invite you to our next regular OAT meeting which will take place on 2nd of August 2022 starting from 3 pm CEST.

You’ll find the agenda and notes on meetings in the following pad:
https://pad.uni-muenster.de/s/b-1EDin-O

Feel free to add your topic in the pad mentioned above. Due to holiday season I expect that there might be a smaller participation.

Topics
We could talk about coordinated release processes, quality assurance and a demo instance. A showcase of the WWU merge might not be possible though as it's still work in progress. We could discuss further recommendations and suggested best practices on how to pull of that merge seamlessly taken all needs in mind.

Meeting room:
BigBlueButton: https://meet.opencast.video/
Room 1, password: welcome

See you next week,