最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Nico DENA

未読、
2023/01/09 7:22:572023/01/09
To: Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hello, I work in the implementation of open data in my country (Burkina Faso). I want to use the ocds standard to collect data on public procurement to make a database. I wanted to have the uml diagram of the ocds standard (schema between planning, bids, contract, organizations, documents, awards, milestones)
Thank you for helping me.

Ahmad Alhaj Hussein

未読、
2023/01/09 7:35:062023/01/09
To: Nico DENA、Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Dear Nico,

You don't need any other tools to make a database, since it contains everything you need.

Regards,

Ahmad Alhaj
Development Manager

Mobile : +962788577948

WAZN

On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 3:22 PM Nico DENA <franc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I work in the implementation of open data in my country (Burkina Faso). I want to use the ocds standard to collect data on public procurement to make a database. I wanted to have the uml diagram of the ocds standard (schema between planning, bids, contract, organizations, documents, awards, milestones)
Thank you for helping me.

Nico DENA

未読、
2023/01/09 8:24:062023/01/09