Register for this month's webinar on using OCDS extension

Andie Okon

Oct 20, 2020, 3:53:49 AM10/20/20
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hello there!

In continuing our support of our OCDS community and helping the community better understand how OCDS extensions work, we have organised a two-part webinar to dig deep into what OCDS extensions are and how to create them.

The webinar will be taking place on October 22 at 16:00 am (GMT+1) / 11:00 am (EST). You can sign up here

With part one of the extensions webinar, we aim to help participants achieve the following objectives:
  • Understand why OCDS has an extensions mechanism and why it’s important
  • Understand how / where to find existing extensions and modelling discussions
  • Understand how to declare / use extensions and how OCDS tooling treats this (e.g. Data Review tool)
Please visit the events page on our website for more details.

Best Regards,

Andie Okon

Andie Okon

Oct 21, 2020, 10:08:21 AM10/21/20
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group, Andie Okon
Hello everyone,

I just want to say thank you everyone that has responded to the invitation and remind those that are interested but are yet to register that the webinar is only a day away. Please find the details below:

The webinar will be taking place on October 22 at 16:00 am (GMT+1) / 11:00 am (EST). You can sign up here

With part one of the extensions webinar, we aim to help participants achieve the following objectives:
  • Understand why OCDS has an extensions mechanism and why it’s important
  • Understand how / where to find existing extensions and modelling discussions
  • Understand how to declare / use extensions and how OCDS tooling treats this (e.g. Data Review tool)
Please visit the events page on our website for more details.

Best,

Andie Okon

Andie Okon

Oct 26, 2020, 6:17:19 AM10/26/20
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group, Andie Okon
Hello everyone!

We held the first part of the extensions webinar last week and I'm sharing the resources from the event in case you may have wanted to be a part of the session but missed out on it. Here are the training resources for you to watch, listen and go through at your own convenience:

Our hope is that with this additional guidance, you'd feel better equipped to start using OCDS extensions as a publisher. Details for part two of the extensions webinar on "Creating OCDS extensions" can be accessed here. Thank you and have a great week!

Best,

Andie Okon